- Je cherche l'Acadie. The
beginnings of my search for my Acadian roots, up to the 1999 Congrès
Mondial Acadien in Louisiana.
- Photos from LeBlanc Reunion,
- My first visit to Acadie,
- Je reviens au berceau de l'Acadie--my
Congrès Mondial Acadien 2004.
- Blog. Started
to cover the 2004 CMA (see archived pages), now used for occasional
posting of Acadian news.
- CMA 2009,
- Msit No'kmaq (All my relations).
- Acadians in New England.
- Between the Pincers.
- Protestant Evangelization of French
Canadian Immigrants in 19th Century New England.
- The Chinese of the Eastern States.
- A New England Acadian Flag.
- A New Look at Boston.
- Another John Winslow.
- Francis Parkman on Acadia.
- Acadia in the Jesuit Relations: the
beginnings of evangelization in North America.
- My LeBlanc roots in New Brunswick
- Chasing Shadows. Trying to piece
together the family history from New Brunswick to Connecticut.
- A Visit to Poitou. Photos taken by my
friend, Nicole LeBlanc.
- Acadian Wallpaper.
- Bibliography (Acadian books on my
This webpage belongs to
William J. Cork, D.Min
of Houston, TX, and documents my exploration of my Acadian heritage. I'm
originally from Connecticut, the great-grandson of an Acadian immigrant from New
Brunswick, and have been living for several years closer to my Cajun cousins on
the Gulf Coast. I also contribute to Lucie LeBlanc Consentino's
Ancestral Home Newsletter.
"What is the third flag?"
My main webpage
great site ... that keeps on growing. Great information!"